Bill Doyle, Owner and President of The Bridlebrook Group has over 30 years of business and merger and acquisitions experience. Prior to forming The Bridlebrook Group in 2002, he was a highly successful CEO. Earlier in his career, Bill served as a corporate lawyer and a designer of operating system software. He has been featured in several different business publications, including Small Business News, which recognized him as one of the Philadelphia area’s leading dealmakers.
Bill has his B.S. in Mathematics from St. Joseph’s University, an M.A. in Mathematics from Villanova University and a J.D. from Temple University School of Law. Bill is an active member of the International Business Brokers Association, the Pennsylvania Business Brokers Association and the Pennsylvania Bar Association.
- St. Joseph’s University
- Bachelor of Science, Major: Mathematics
- Villanova University
- Master of Arts, Major: Mathematics
- Temple University School of Law
- Juris Doctorate
- International Business Brokers Association
- Pennsylvania Business Brokers Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association